Search This Document
Import pictures and videos from your smartphone or tablet to your computer
You cannot import pictures or videos if encryption for media files on your BlackBerry smartphone is turned on.
- Connect your smartphone or BlackBerry PlayBook tablet to your computer.
- On your computer, in the Applications folder, click the BlackBerry Desktop Software icon.
- Click Import Media.
Do any of the following:
- To import new pictures that are on your smartphone or tablet to your computer, select the New Pictures since last import checkbox.
- To import new videos that are on your smartphone or tablet to your computer, select the New Videos since last import checkbox.
- To delete your media files from your smartphone or tablet after they are imported to your computer, select the Delete imported media from device checkbox.
- To open the iPhoto software after your media files are imported to your computer, select the Start iPhoto after importing new media checkbox.
- To import all pictures and videos again, select the Include previously imported media checkbox.
- Click Import.
Next topic: Import new pictures and videos to your computer automatically when you connect your smartphone or tablet