Import new pictures and videos to your computer automatically when you connect your smartphone or tablet
You can set the BlackBerry Desktop Software to automatically import new pictures and videos from your BlackBerry smartphone or BlackBerry PlayBook tablet to your Mac computer each time that you connect your smartphone or tablet to your computer. You cannot import pictures or videos if encryption for media files on your smartphone is turned on.
- On your computer, in the Applications folder, click the BlackBerry Desktop Software icon.
- Click Device Options.
- On the Import tab, select the Automatically import media when device is connected checkbox.
Do any of the following:
- To import new pictures that are on your smartphone or tablet to your computer, select the Import pictures checkbox.
- To import new videos that are on your smartphone or tablet to your computer, select the Import videos checkbox.
- To delete your media files from your smartphone or tablet after they are imported to your computer, select the Delete imported media from device checkbox.
- To open the iPhoto software after your media files are imported to your computer, select the Start iPhoto after importing new media checkbox.
- In the Import Media From section, do one of the following for your smartphone:
- Click OK.
- Connect your smartphone or tablet to your computer to begin importing your media files.