Search This Document
Change, move, or delete a saved Wi-Fi network
On the home screen, click the connections area at the top of the screen, or click the Manage Connections icon.
- Click Wi-Fi Network > Saved Wi-Fi Networks.
- Highlight a saved Wi-Fi network.
- To change options for the saved network, click Edit. Change the options. Click Save.
- To move the saved network and change the order that your BlackBerry smartphone tries to connect to your saved networks, click Move. Click a new location.
- To delete the saved network, click Delete.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.