You might be prompted to enter your key store password each time a personal certificate or PGP key in your key store is used, such as when you send a signed message or your BlackBerry smartphone decrypts a received message. You can turn off this prompt or set the prompt to appear less often.
- On the home screen
or in a folder, click the
Advanced Security Settings >
Certificates or PGP keys.
- Highlight a personal certificate or PGP key.
- Press the key > Change Security Level.
- To turn off the prompt to enter your key store password, set the security level to Low.
- To display the prompt only when the password isn't cached or the refresh rate for key store items is expired, set the security level to Medium.
- To always display the prompt, set the security level to High.
- Click OK.