To perform this task, Bluetooth technology must be turned on and your BlackBerry smartphone must be paired with the Bluetooth enabled device.
Your BlackBerry smartphone might attempt to connect to a Bluetooth enabled device automatically when Bluetooth technology is turned on and the devices are within range. Your BlackBerry smartphone will usually stay connected to a paired Bluetooth enabled device, such as a car kit or headset, until you disconnect the devices.
- On the home screen, click the connections area at the top of the screen, or click the Manage Connections icon.
- Click Networks and Connections > Bluetooth Connections.
- Highlight a Bluetooth enabled device.
- To connect to a Bluetooth enabled device, press the key > Connect. If necessary, verify that the same number appears in the dialog boxes on both paired devices.
- To disconnect from a paired Bluetooth enabled device, highlight the device. Press the key > Disconnect.