Search This Document
Install Wi-Fi music sync on your smartphone
- Connect your BlackBerry smartphone to your computer.
- On your computer, in the Applications folder, click the BlackBerry Desktop Software icon.
- Click Device Options.
- On the Media tab, in the Wi-Fi music sync section, select the Sync music between my device and my computer within my home Wi-Fi network checkbox. Click OK.
- At the installation prompt, click Install.
- On the confirmation screen, note the requirements for Wi-Fi connectivity and click Close.
- To synchronize the songs on your computer with your smartphone, click Music. The first time that you synchronize your songs, you must keep your smartphone connected to your computer with a USB cable.
Next topic: Connect to a Wi-Fi network on your smartphone
Previous topic: Prerequisites: Wi-Fi music sync