Send a file to a contact
If your BlackBerry smartphone is associated with an email account that uses a BlackBerry Enterprise Server, you might be able to send files that are stored on your organization's network. For more information about accessing a file from your organization's network, click the Help icon on the Home screen of your BlackBerry smartphone.
- On the contact list screen, highlight an online contact.
Menu key >
- To send a picture, click Picture. Click a picture.
- To send a document, click File. Click a file.
- To send a voice note, click Voice Note. Record your message. Click Send.
- To send a contact attachment, click Contact.
- To send multiple files, click Multiple. Click a file. Click Add another file. Click another file. Click Send.
Next topic: Start a conference
Previous topic: Add an emoticon