Error messages: Signing in
- Data services unavailable
- This message appears when your BlackBerry smartphone is not connected to the wireless network, or you are in an area of reduced wireless coverage where some features are not available.
- Verify that your smartphone date and time are correct. Also, verify that the wireless network indicator appears in upper case for full wireless coverage (for example, EDGE).
- Service not enabled
- This message appears when you do not have the required service books on your smartphone to use this application.
- Contact your wireless service provider to verify that the application is supported and have any missing service books sent to your smartphone.
- Service is busy. Please try again
This message appears when a connection between your smartphone and the third-party instant messaging service cannot be established, possibly because the third-party instant messaging service is not available.
Wait a few minutes before trying to sign in again.