Search This Document
Check for BlackBerry Desktop Software updates
Before you begin: To perform this task, you must have an active Internet connection.
- On your computer, in the Applications folder, click the BlackBerry Desktop Software icon.
- On the BlackBerry Desktop Software menu, click Check For Updates.
- If an update is available, do any of the following:
- To download the update, click Download Update. To install the update now, click Quit and Install. To install the update at a later time, click Later.
- To have the BlackBerry Desktop Software prompt you at a later time to download the update, click Remind Me Later. The BlackBerry Desktop Software prompts you the next time it is scheduled to check for a BlackBerry Desktop Software update.
- To ignore this update and not be reminded about it again, click Ignore This Version.
- Click OK.
Next topic: Find more information