Search This Document
I cannot send or receive GPS location information
Try performing the following actions:
- If you are outdoors, move away from buildings and expose your BlackBerry smartphone to open sky.
- If you are indoors, move close to a window.
- If you have paired your smartphone with a Bluetooth enabled GPS receiver, verify that the Bluetooth enabled GPS receiver is turned on.
- If you are using GPS technology for the first time, wait a short period of time for your smartphone to get your GPS location.
- If the contact is using a previous version of BlackBerry Messenger, if the contact's smartphone does not have a internal GPS receiver, or if the contact has not paired his or her smartphone with a Bluetooth enabled GPS receiver, some features might not be available for you to use for that contact.
Next topic: I am not receiving notifications for a group
Previous topic: I cannot send a picture