Transfer files to and from your smartphone
- Connect your BlackBerry smartphone to the computer using a USB cable.
the dialog box that appears on your smartphone, select one of the
following file transfer options:
- If you want to transfer most types of files, click USB Drive.
- If you want to synchronize media files that are protected with DRM, click Sync Media.
- If necessary, type your smartphone password. Your smartphone appears as a drive on your computer.
- On your computer, do one of the following:
- Drag a file from a location on your computer to a folder on your smartphone.
- Drag a file from a folder on your smartphone to a location on your computer.
To view the transferred file on your smartphone, disconnect your smartphone from your computer and find the file.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.