Connect to or disconnect from a paired Bluetooth enabled device
To perform this task, Bluetooth technology must be turned on and your BlackBerry smartphone must be paired with the Bluetooth enabled device.
Your BlackBerry smartphone might attempt to connect to a Bluetooth enabled device automatically when Bluetooth technology is turned on and the devices are within range. Your BlackBerry smartphone will usually stay connected to a paired Bluetooth enabled device, such as a car kit or headset, until you disconnect the devices.
- On the home screen, click the connections area at the top of the screen, or click the Manage Connections icon.
- Click Networks and Connections > Bluetooth Connections.
- Highlight a Bluetooth enabled device.
- To connect to a Bluetooth enabled device, press the key > Connect. If necessary, verify that the same number appears in the dialog boxes on both paired devices.
- To disconnect from a paired Bluetooth enabled device, highlight the device. Press the key > Disconnect.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.