Play a media file
Do one of the following:
- On the home screen, click the Media icon. Click a media type. If necessary, click a category.
- On the home screen or in the Applications folder, click the Voice Notes icon.
- Click a file.
If the media controls don't appear at
the bottom of the screen, click the trackpad.
- To play a media file, click the icon.
- To pause a media file, click the icon.
- To stop a media file, click the icon.
- To move to the next media file, click the icon.
- To move to the previous media file or the beginning of the media file that's currently playing, click the icon.
- To fast-forward or rewind a file, click the progress bar. On the trackpad, slide your finger to the right or left. Click the progress bar again.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.