Search This Document
Add a shortcut to your home screen or Favorites panel
You can add a shortcut to give yourself quick access to items such as frequently used websites, contacts, applications, files, podcast channels, or media categories.
- Browse to a website, or highlight the item that you want to create a shortcut for.
- Press the key > Add to Home Screen.
- To change the name of the shortcut, type a new name.
- To change the location where the shortcut appears, change the Location field.
- To add the shortcut to your Favorites panel, select the Mark as Favorite checkbox.
- Click Add.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.