Search This Document
Allow NFC payment transactions when your smartphone is turned off, locked, or the backlight is off
- On the home screen, click the connections area at the top of the screen, or click the Manage Connections icon.
- Click Networks and Connections > Near Field Communication.
- In the Allow NFC Card Transactions section, do any of the following:
- To allow NFC payment transactions when your BlackBerry smartphone is locked or the backlight is off, select the When Locked or Backlight is Off checkbox.
- To allow NFC payment transactions when your smartphone is turned off, select the When Powered Off checkbox.
- Press the key > Save.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.