The time on my smartphone isn't correct
- On the home screen or in the Applications folder, click the Clock icon.
- Press the key > Set Time.
- Try one of the following actions:
- If the Update Time field is set to Automatic, press the key > Update Time.
- If you've traveled to a different time zone, set the Time Zone field to display the correct time zone.
- If you're in a region that has recently made changes to daylight saving time or has switched to a different time zone, you might need to update the time zone data on your BlackBerry smartphone. To update the time zone data, press the key > Get Time Zone Updates. For this feature to be supported, your wireless service plan must include data services (such as email messages or browser service). If your email account uses a BlackBerry Enterprise Server, you might not be able update your time zone data. For more information, contact your administrator.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.