Zoom in to or out from a map
To zoom in to or out from a map, your BlackBerry smartphone must be in zoom mode and not pan mode. The mode that your smartphone is in is displayed at the top of the map.
- On the home screen, click the Maps icon.
- If your smartphone is in pan mode, press the key > Zoom Mode.
- Do one of the following:
- To zoom in, on the trackpad, slide your finger up.
- To zoom to a point on a map, press the key > Zoom to Point.
- To zoom out, on the trackpad, slide your finger down.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.