I can't send messages
Try the following actions:
- Verify that your BlackBerry smartphone is connected to the wireless network.
- If the menu item for sending a message doesn't appear, verify that you have added an email address, a PIN, or a phone number for your contact.
- If you created an email address or added an existing email address to your smartphone using the email setup screen in the Setup application, verify that you have received an activation message on your smartphone from the BlackBerry Internet Service. If you haven't received an activation message (the message might take a short period of time to arrive), in the Setup application, open the email setup screen to send a service book to your smartphone.
- If you haven't received a registration message from the wireless network, register your smartphone. On the home screen or in a folder, click the Options icon. Click Device > Advanced System Settings > Host Routing Table. Press the key > Register Now.
- Generate an encryption key.
- Verify that data service is turned on.
- Resend the message.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.