Set up an email address
- On the Home screen, click the Setup icon.
- In the Setup section, click the Email Accounts icon.
- Follow the screens to set up your email address. When your email address is set up correctly, you receive a confirmation message. To view and manage your email messages, on the Home screen, click the Messages icon.
- Internet Mail Account: Use this option to associate your BlackBerry smartphone with one or more existing email accounts (for example, Windows Live Hotmail) or to create a new email address for your smartphone.
- Enterprise Account: If your administrator gave you an enterprise activation password, use this option to associate your smartphone with your work email account using the BlackBerry Enterprise Server.
If you are trying to set up a Internet email account (for example, Windows Live Hotmail or Google Mail) or a new email address for your smartphone, and do not see this option, contact your administrator or wireless service provider.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.