Search This Document
Save a file or an attachment
To perform this task, your email account must use the BlackBerry Internet Service or a BlackBerry Enterprise Server that supports this feature. For more information, contact your wireless service provider or administrator.
In a message, in a calendar entry, or on a webpage, do one of the
- If there is only one attachment in a message or calendar entry, press the key.
- If there are multiple attachments in a message or calendar entry, highlight an attachment. Press the key.
- If you are downloading a file from a webpage, press the key.
- Click Download Attachment or Download File.
- Click the folder that you want to save the file or attachment in.
- Click Save.
To stop downloading an attachment, in a message, highlight an attachment that you are downloading. Press the key > Cancel Download.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.