Respond to a meeting invitation
- In a meeting invitation, press the key.
- Click Accept, Tentative or Decline.
- If you declined a delegated meeting invitation, do one of the following:
- To decline the meeting, click Decline.
- To delegate the meeting back to the sender so that the sender can re-delegate it, click Delegate.
- Do one of the following:
- To send the response without adding comments, click Send Response.
- To add a comment to your response, click Add Comments. Type a comment. Press the key > Send.
Note: If you delete a meeting invitation from the Messages application before you accept or decline it, the meeting is deleted from the email application on your computer.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.