I'm not receiving messages
Try the following actions:
- Verify that your BlackBerry® smartphone is connected to the wireless network. If you're not in a wireless coverage area, you should receive messages when you return to a wireless coverage area.
- Reset your smartphone. Connect to the network and try again.
- If you created an email address or added an existing email address to your smartphone using the email set-up screen in the Set-up application, verify that you have received an activation message on your smartphone from the BlackBerry Internet Service. If you haven't received an activation message (the message might take a short period of time to arrive), in the Set-up application, open the email set-up screen to send a service book to your smartphone.
- If you haven't received a registration message from the wireless network, register your smartphone. On the Home screen or in a folder, click the Options icon. Click Device > Advanced System Settings > Host Routing Table. Press the key > Register Now.
- Verify that data service is turned on.
- If you use email filters, verify that the options for email filters are set correctly.
- Verify that email forwarding is turned on and that you have selected all the email folders, including your inbox folder, that you want to receive email from.
- Verify that your smartphone is not blocking messages. For more information, contact your administrator.
Next topic: I can't send messages
Previous topic: I can't make or receive calls