Search This Document
- On the Home screen, click the Maps icon.
- Press the key > Get Directions.
- Do one of the following to specify a starting location:
- To specify your current location, if your BlackBerry smartphone has an internal GPS receiver or is paired with a Bluetooth® enabled GPS receiver, set the Start field to My Location.
- To specify the location that you are currently viewing on a map, set the Start field to Use centre of map. If you are viewing a favourite location, click the location address.
- To specify a new location by selecting the location on a map, set the Start field to Select from map. Click the location on the map.
- To specify a location or contact, set the Start field to Find Location. In the Find a store, café etc. field, type the information for the location or contact. Press the key on the keyboard. Click a location or contact.
- To specify a new location by typing the address, set the Start field to Find Location. In the Find an address field, type the address. Press the key on the keyboard. Click the location.
- To specify a favourite location, set the Start field to From Favourites. In the list, click a favourite location.
- Repeat step 3 to specify an ending location.
- To change the route options, click Route Options. Select the Fastest or Shortest option. Select or clear the check box beside one or more route options. Click OK.
- Click Search.
Next topic: Clear a map
Previous topic: Find a location or contact on a map