Change when your smartphone deletes sensitive data from the temporary smartphone memory
- On the Home screen or in a folder, click the Options icon.
- Click Security > Advanced Security Settings > Memory Cleaning.
- To prevent your BlackBerry smartphone from deleting sensitive data when you insert your smartphone in a holster, clear the Clean When Holstered check box.
- To prevent your smartphone from deleting sensitive data when your smartphone remains idle for a specified period of time, clear the Clean When Idle check box.
- To change how long your smartphone waits after you stop using it before it deletes sensitive data, change the Idle Timeout field.
- Press the key > Save.
Previous topic: Turn on memory cleaning