Search This Document
Change the trust status of a certificate or PGP key
Before you begin: Depending on the types of certificates that your administrator allows, you might not be able to trust some types of certificates.
- On the Home screen or in a folder, click the Options icon.
- Click Security > Advanced Security Settings > Certificates or PGP keys.
- Highlight a certificate or PGP key.
- Press the key > Trust or Distrust.
- If you are trusting a certificate with a certificate chain, do one of the following:
Next topic: Revoke a certificate or PGP key