Before you begin: You must pair your BlackBerry smartphone with a Bluetooth enabled device before you can connect to it. For more information about preparing the Bluetooth enabled device for pairing, see the documentation that came with the Bluetooth enabled device.
- On the Home screen, click the connections area at the top of the screen, or click the Manage Connections icon.
- Click Networks and Connections > Bluetooth Connections > Add New Device > Search.
- Click a Bluetooth enabled device.
If necessary, do one of the following:
- If the Bluetooth enabled device does not have a keyboard (for example, a wireless headset), on your BlackBerry smartphone, type the pairing passkey that either appears on the Bluetooth enabled device or is provided in the documentation that came with the Bluetooth enabled device. The passkey is most often a numeric or alphanumeric code.
- If the Bluetooth enabled device has a keyboard (for example, a laptop), type a pairing passkey of your choice on both devices.
Previous topic: Turn on or turn off Bluetooth technology