Set options for bedside clock mode
You can set which sounds or notifications are turned off when bedside clock mode is on.
- On the home screen or in the Applications folder, click the Clock icon.
- Press the key > Options.
- In the Bedside Mode section, do any of the following:
- To turn off the flashing LED notification, select the Disable LED checkbox.
- To turn off the connection to the wireless network, so that your BlackBerry smartphone doesn't receive phone calls or messages, select the Disable Radio checkbox.
- To dim the screen, select the Dim Screen checkbox.
- To use a different sound profile, change the Sound Profile field.
- Press the key > Save.
Next topic: Turn on bedside clock mode
Previous topic: Change alarm notification options