Add a wireless network to the preferred wireless network list
Depending on your wireless service plan, this feature might not be supported.
Before you begin: To perform this task, your BlackBerry smartphone must be connected to a GSM or UMTS network.
- On the Home screen, click the connections area at the top of the screen, or click the Manage Connections icon.
- Click Networks and Connections > Mobile Network.
- Press the key > My Preferred Network List.
- Press the key > Add Network.
- To scan for a wireless network to add, click Select From Available Networks. Click a wireless network. Click Select Network.
- To scan for a wireless network that is already known to your smartphone, click Select From Known Networks. Click a wireless network. Click Select Network.
- To add a wireless network, click Manual Entry. Set the priority for the wireless network. Type the MCC and MNC.
- Press the key > Close.
Previous topic: About the preferred wireless network list