- On the Home screen, click the Maps icon.
- Press the key > Get Directions.
one of the following to
specify a starting location:
- To specify your current location, if your BlackBerry® smartphone has an internal GPS receiver or is paired with a Bluetooth® enabled GPS receiver, set the Start field to My Location.
- To specify the location that you are currently viewing on a map, set the Start field to Use center of map. If you are viewing a favorite location, click the location address.
- To specify a new location by selecting the location on a map, set the Start field to Select from map. Click the location on the map.
- To specify a point of interest, such as a business or a landmark, set the Start field to Find Location. In the Find a store, café, etc. field, type the information for the point of interest. Press the key. Click a point of interest.
- To specify a contact's address, set the Start field to Find Location. In the Find a store, café, etc. field, type the contact's name. Click the contact.
- To specify a new location by typing the address, set the Start field to Find Location. In the Find an address field, type the address. Press the key. Click the location.
- To specify a favorite location, set the Start field to From Favorites. In the list, click a favorite location.
- Repeat step 3 to specify an ending location.
- To change the route options, click Route Options. Select the Fastest or Shortest option. Select or clear the checkbox beside one or more route options. Click OK.
- Click Search.
Next topic: Send a location
Previous topic: Delete a location from your list of favorites