Delete smartphone applications
During the removal process, you cannot use your BlackBerry® smartphone and you cannot use the BlackBerry® Desktop Software to perform other tasks such as adding smartphone applications or updating your BlackBerry® Device Software. If you disconnect your smartphone from your computer or cancel the process before the applications are deleted, your smartphone might be unusable until you restart and complete the process.
- Connect your smartphone to your computer.
- On your computer, in the Applications folder, click the BlackBerry Desktop Software icon.
- Click the Applications icon at the top of the screen.
- Clear the check box beside one or more applications that you want to delete.
- Click Start.
- Complete the instructions on screen.
Next topic: Troubleshooting: Applications
Previous topic: Update smartphone applications