The application storage on my smartphone is low
When the application storage available on your BlackBerry® smartphone is low, your smartphone displays a dialog box that lists applications and languages that you don't use frequently. You can delete applications and languages in this list.
Try the following actions:
- Verify that you have deleted old email messages or text messages, especially messages with attachments.
- Verify that you have deleted contacts that are already in your organization's contact list.
- Verify that you have deleted media files from your smartphone.
- If you recently updated your BlackBerry® Device Software over the wireless network, verify that you have deleted the previous version of the BlackBerry Device Software.
- Verify that you have cleared the browser cache.
Next topic: Search
Previous topic: My smartphone doesn't recognize my media card