Search This Document
- On the Home screen, click the Maps icon.
- Press the key > Get Directions.
one of the following to
specify a starting location:
- To specify your current location, if your BlackBerry® smartphone has an internal GPS receiver or is paired with a Bluetooth® enabled GPS receiver, set the Start field to My Location.
- To specify the location that you are currently viewing on a map, set the Start field to Use center of map. If you are viewing a favorite location, click the location address.
- To specify a new location by selecting the location on a map, set the Start field to Select from map. Click the location on the map.
- To specify a point of interest, such as a business or a landmark, set the Start field to Find Location. In the Find a store, café, etc. field, type the information for the point of interest. Press the key on the keyboard. Click a point of interest.
- To specify a contact's address, set the Start field to Find Location. In the Find a store, café, etc. field, type the contact's name. Click the contact.
- To specify a new location by typing the address, set the Start field to Find Location. In the Find an address field, type the address. Press the key on the keyboard. Click the location.
- To specify a favorite location, set the Start field to From Favorites. In the list, click a favorite location.
- Repeat step 3 to specify an ending location.
- To change the route options, click Route Options. Select the Fastest or Shortest option. Select or clear the checkbox beside one or more route options. Click OK.
- Click Search.
Next topic: Send a location
Previous topic: Delete a location from your list of favorites