Set options for bedside clock mode
- On the home screen or in the Applications folder, click the Clock icon.
- Press the key > Options.
- In the Bedside Mode section, do any of the following:
- To receive a flashing LED notification when bedside clock mode is turned on, clear the Disable LED checkbox.
- To turn off the connection to the wireless network, so that your BlackBerry® smartphone doesn't receive phone calls or messages when bedside clock mode is turned on, select the Disable Radio checkbox.
- To turn off screen dimming when bedside clock mode is turned on, clear the Dim Screen checkbox.
- Press the key > Save.
Next topic: Turn on bedside clock mode
Previous topic: Change alarm notification options