When you restore data to your device, data from the backup is added to any existing data on your device. For example, if you choose to restore contacts and you already have several contacts on your device, contacts from the backup are added to your existing contacts. If the same contact appears on your device and in the backup, the contact in the backup replaces the one on your device.
- In the BlackBerry Protect application on your device, click the Restore From Backup icon.
- Click the device that you want to restore data from.
- Click the date of the backup file that you want to restore.
- Select the checkbox for each type of data that you want to restore.
- Click Next.
- Type the password for your BlackBerry ID account.
- Click Start Restore.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.