Synchronize your pictures from your computer to your smartphone or tablet
Before you begin:
You cannot synchronize encrypted pictures to your BlackBerry® PlayBook™ tablet.
- Connect your BlackBerry® smartphone or tablet to your computer.
- In the BlackBerry® Desktop Software, click Pictures.
Computer Pictures tab.
- To synchronize all the pictures within a folder, select the check box beside one or more folders. If your pictures are in a folder that isn't listed, click Add folder. Find the folder and click OK. Select the check box beside the newly added folder.
- To synchronize individual pictures, highlight the folder that contains your pictures. Select the check box beside one or more pictures.
- If you're using a smartphone and you want to keep your pictures at their original size, click Optimize to turn off the option.
- Click Sync.