Search This Document
Switch to a new tablet
Before you begin: Before you switch from your current BlackBerry® PlayBook™ tablet to a new tablet, verify that you have the most recent version of the BlackBerry® Desktop Software on your computer. You might be prompted to upgrade your BlackBerry® Tablet OS.
- Connect your current tablet to your computer with a USB cable.
- In the BlackBerry Desktop Software, click Device > Switch device.
- Click the icon for your current tablet.
- Click Next. Your tablet data is backed up.
- At the prompt, connect your new tablet to your computer with a USB cable and click Next.
- Click the icon for your new tablet. Your tablet data is imported to your new tablet.
Next topic: Mobile Internet or tethering
Previous topic: Switch to a new smartphone