Search This Document
Start tasks automatically when you connect your smartphone
You can set certain BlackBerry® Desktop Software tasks to start when you connect your BlackBerry smartphone to your computer.
- Connect your smartphone to your computer.
- In the BlackBerry Desktop Software, click Device > Device options.
- On the General tab, in the When I connect my device section, do any of the
- To back up your smartphone data and settings, select the Back up my device check box. In the drop-down list, click how often you want to back up your smartphone data and settings.
- To synchronize your calendar entries, contacts, memos, and tasks, select the Organizer data check box.
- To synchronize your songs, pictures, and videos, select the Media files check box.
- To keep the date and time on your smartphone synchronized with the date and time on your computer, select the My computer's date and time with my device check box .
- Click OK.
Next topic: Delete all data on your smartphone