Search This Document
Some of my media files didn't synchronize to my smartphone or tablet
Try the following actions:
- Verify that your BlackBerry® smartphone or BlackBerry® PlayBook™ tablet has enough available storage for your media.
- Verify that your songs don't contain digital rights management (DRM) technologies.
- Verify that your media files are in a supported format.
- If your videos didn't synchronize or import and the video extension is supported, verify that your video or audio codecs are supported.
- Verify that mass storage mode for your smartphone or file sharing for your tablet is turned on.
Next topic: My smartphone does not recognize my media card
Previous topic: Troubleshooting: Media