Copy files from your computer to your smartphone or tablet
Before you begin: Before you copy encrypted files, verify that encryption is turned on for your BlackBerry® smartphone. Encrypted media files aren't supported on the BlackBerry® PlayBook™ tablet.
- Connect your smartphone or tablet to your computer.
- Click Files.
- If necessary, click Get Started.
- In the BlackBerry icon drop-down list, click the location that you're copying files to.
- On your computer, navigate to the files or folders that you want to copy.
- Drag one or more files or folders to the Files screen.
Previous topic: About copying files