Change the refresh rate for certificate revocation lists
You can change how often the certificate synchronization tool updates the certificate revocation lists on your BlackBerry® smartphone.
- Connect your smartphone to your computer.
- Open the BlackBerry Desktop Software.
- Click Device > Device options.
- On the Certificates tab, in the Servers section, click Configure.
- If you want to update the certificate revocation lists on your smartphone every time that you connect your smartphone to the BlackBerry Desktop Software or synchronize certificates, set the Update the cached CRLs field to 0.
- If you want to specify a refresh rate, set the Update the cached CRLs field to a number other than 0.
- Click OK.
Next topic: Refresh all certificate revocation lists
Previous topic: Turn off automatic initialization of the random number generator