Activate your smartphone with BlackBerry Enterprise Server for Microsoft Exchange Server
You can also activate your smartphone with the BlackBerry Enterprise Server when you set up your smartphone with the BlackBerry® Desktop Software. If you use the BlackBerry Desktop Software to switch to a new BlackBerry smartphone, your activation settings are copied to your new smartphone.
For more information about the following settings, contact your administrator.
- Connect your smartphone to your computer that is part of your corporate network.
- In the BlackBerry Desktop Software, click Device > Device options.
- Click the Enterprise Email tab.
- In the Email system drop-down list, click Microsoft Exchange (Outlook Client).
- Do one of the following:
- Do any of the following optional steps:
- To add the name of your email account on your smartphone, type the name in the Service name field.
- To include a signature in your outgoing email messages, type a signature in the Email signature field.
- To save copies of the email messages from your smartphone to the Sent Items folder in your Microsoft Outlook email account, select the Save sent emails check box.
- Click OK.