The organizer data on my device is out of date
If your organizer data on your BlackBerry® device is out of date, you can try replacing the organizer data on your device with the organizer data that is on your Mac computer.
- Connect your device to your computer.
- On your computer, in the Applications folder, click the BlackBerry Desktop Software icon.
- In the Information section in the left pane, click the organizer data that you want to synchronize.
- In the Sync <organizer data type> field, select Two Way.
- In the Advanced Settings section, select the Replace all <organizer data type> on this BlackBerry device check box.
- Click Sync.
Previous topic: Troubleshooting: Organizer data