Search This Document
Synchronize your tasks
- Connect your BlackBerry® device to your computer.
- On your computer, in the Applications folder, click the BlackBerry Desktop Software icon.
- In the Information section in the left pane, click Tasks.
- In the Sync Tasks field, click Two Way.
- Do one of the following:
- In the Add tasks created on BlackBerry device to list, click the calendar on your computer that you want to synchronize the tasks from your device to.
- To select the type of tasks that you want to synchronize, in the Advanced Settings section beside the Sync field, click an option.
- Click Sync.
Next topic: Synchronize your organizer data and media files automatically when you connect your device
Previous topic: Synchronize your memos and notes