Search This Document
Synchronize your calendar
- Connect your BlackBerry® device to your computer.
- On your computer, in the Applications folder, click the BlackBerry Desktop Software icon.
- In the Information section in the left pane, click Calendar.
- In the Sync Calendar field, click Two Way.
- Do one of the following:
- In the Add events created on BlackBerry device to list, click the calendar on your computer that you want to synchronize the calendar entries from your device to.
- To select the type of calendar entries that you want to synchronize, in the Advanced Settings section beside the Sync field, click an option.
- Click Sync.
Next topic: Synchronize your contacts
Previous topic: Turn off wireless synchronization