Search This Document
Schedule automatic backups
- Connect your BlackBerry® device to your computer.
- On your computer, in the Applications folder, click the BlackBerry Desktop Software icon.
- Click Device Options.
- On the Backup tab, select the Automatically back up when device is connected check box.
- In the drop-down list, click an interval.
one of the following:
- To back up all device data during an automatic backup, click All device application data.
- To back up specific device data during an automatic backup, click All device application data except. To exclude messages, select the Messages check box. To exclude your organizer data, select the Any information, such as your calendar or your contacts, configured to sync check box.
- Click OK.
Previous topic: Restore device data