Search This Document
Install Wi-Fi music sync on your device
- Connect your BlackBerry® device to your computer.
- On your computer, in the Applications folder, click the BlackBerry Desktop Software icon.
- Click Device Options.
- On the Media tab, in the Wi-Fi Music Sync section, select the Allow Wi-Fi music sync between this device and this computer check box.
- At the installation prompt, click Install.
- On the confirmation screen, note the requirements for Wi-Fi® connectivity and click Close.
- To synchronize the songs on your computer with your device, click Music. The first time that you synchronize your songs, you must keep your device connected to your computer with a USB cable.
Next topic: Connect to a Wi-Fi network on your device
Previous topic: Prerequisites: Wi-Fi music sync