Search This Document
Delete device applications
During the removal process, you cannot use your BlackBerry® device and you cannot use the BlackBerry® Desktop Software to perform other tasks such as adding device applications or updating your BlackBerry® Device Software. If you disconnect your device from your computer or cancel the process before the applications are deleted, your device might be unusable until you restart and complete the process.
- Connect your device to your computer.
- On your computer, in the Applications folder, click the BlackBerry Desktop Software icon.
- Click the Applications icon at the top of the screen.
- Clear the check box beside one or more applications that you want to delete.
- Click Start.
- Complete the instructions on screen.
Next topic: Troubleshooting: Applications
Previous topic: Update device applications