Import new pictures and videos to your computer automatically when you connect your device
You can set up the BlackBerry® Desktop Software to automatically import new pictures and videos from your BlackBerry device to your Mac computer each time that you connect your device to your computer. You cannot import pictures or videos if encryption for media files on your device is turned on.
- Connect your device to your computer.
- On your computer, in the Applications folder, click the BlackBerry Desktop Software icon.
- Click Device Options.
- Click the Import tab.
- Select the Automatically import media when device is connected check box.
Do any of the following:
- To import new pictures that are on your device to your computer, select the Import Pictures check box.
- To import new videos that are on your device to your computer, select the Import Videos check box.
- To delete your media files from your device after they are imported to your computer, select the Delete imported media from your device check box.
- To open the iPhoto software after your media files are imported to your computer, select the Start iPhoto after importing new media check box.
- In the Import Media From section, do one of the following:
- Click OK.
Next topic: Troubleshooting: Media
Previous topic: Import pictures and videos from your device to your computer