Switch to a new tablet
If you want to start using a new BlackBerry PlayBook tablet, you can use the BlackBerry Desktop Software on your computer to move your media files, applications, and settings from your current tablet to your new tablet.
- On your computer, in the BlackBerry Desktop Software, click Help > Check for updates. If an update is available, click the update to update your version of the BlackBerry Desktop Software.
- Click Device > Switch devices.
- Click the icon for your current tablet.
- Select the media files, applications, or settings you want to transfer, and select the appropriate options.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to back up your tablet data and connect your new tablet to your computer.
- Click the icon for your new tablet to import your tablet data.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.