Setting up your tablet
Once you have completed the setup wizard, you can further customize your tablet by changing your settings. There are several preferences you can change, such as the time, keyboard type, and language.
- To personalize your tablet, on the status bar, tap .
- To set the date and time on the home screen, tap Date & Time and complete the fields.
- To change the keyboard type, tap Keyboard.
- To change the language, tap Language.
- To set applications to run in the background, tap General. In the Application Behavior drop-down list, tap Showcase.
- To set up a custom clock, on the home screen, tap the clock application.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.